We’re looking for another contributer to join us here at Bisexual Books!
When Ellie and Sarah started this blog a year ago we had no idea if anyone would even care about bisexuality in literature. Well, besides us. We were grateful to bring on Evan last fall but we still want to expand!
Sadly we can’t pay you. This is a labor of love. However, you’ll be joining three kick-ass bisexuals who are passionate about the power of stories and information to improve the lives of real people.
Now down to business.
We feel like we’ve got this cis thing covered, so we’re looking for a transgender bisexual to join our motley crew. We’re using transgender as an umbrella term here so as long as you identify as trans in some way, that is good enough for us.
What else are we looking for? You must:
- Be a reader, i.e. you must read a lot. You self-define what this means.
- Have the time to put up one review or analysis of at least 3 paragraphs once a week or more
- Have time to add cool things of interest to the queue a couple times a week
- Speak and write in fluent English
- Be over 18 (since we review erotica here)
Some things would be neat but not required:
- If you regularly read adult fiction (especially science fiction, fantasy, and literary fiction)
- If you read in another language than English
- Members of historically disadvantaged communities encouraged.
Interested parties should email us at email@example.com Tell us a little bit about yourself including your age, location, and preferred pronouns along with a writing sample. This could be a review of a book, or an analysis of something relating to bisexuality. Anything you’d like. We want something that tells us who you are and why you are awesome :)
New deadline is April 30th.
Please help us share this as widely as you can